- Maximum Capacity is $35 million to any qualifying Member.
- Earthquake, Flood, and Wind Exposures will be monitored.
- Accounts with Zone A Flood and/or Catastrophe Exposures may be subject to
Reduced Capacity and/or Limits and/or Higher Deductibles.
- Earthquake and Flood must be written with Annual Aggregates.
- Capacity is provided on a Quota Share basis only.
- To access the Property facility, Members must purchase Excess General Liability and/or Excess Directors and Officers coverage from EIM.
EIM Submission Procedure - Property
Submit to Scott Leiman, Senior Underwriter - Property, providing at least 45-60 days lead time.
Detailed Loss Prevention Inspection reports
A Minimum of Five Years Loss Experience
A Listing (preferably electronic) of Locations and Values
Including detailed address information
Business Interruption Worksheets
Sample Policy Form
Current and Proposed Specs and Limits